You must be able to ride a bike competently.
· Any type/style of bike can be ridden but the bike must be in
roadworthy condition - oil the chain, blow up the tyres.
· Maintenance of the bike is your own responsibility.
· Take part at your own risk, the organisers are not responsible
for any injuries caused whilst taking part in the IW Festival of Cycling.
· Cycle helmets must be worn at all times.
· All handle bar ends must be plugged for safety.
· Refreshments are rider’s own responsibility, we advise
you to bring a drink.
· If you are under the age of 16 you must have parental consent
to take part in this competition.
· An adult must accompany competitors under the age of 12.
will follow the above guidelines at all times and have parental consent